We are open as usual
During the Welsh national lockdown, both our stores will now be open. We will be able to allow you inside the stores, due to us selling essential items but this will be restricted to a small number at a time, you may have to wait outside the store before gaining access. We will also have staff manning the phones to take your orders over the phone if you'd prefer to transact with us this way. We will also be able to help you with any queries you may have over the phone or using the online chat facility.
We will also have our delivery teams on the road delivering and installing products into your home.
Details are as follows:
- We are open during lockdown on Monday to Saturday 9am until 5pm
- You can contact us via the phone on 01633 262309 (Newport) or 01873 854729 (Abergavenny)
- You can chat to us using the chat facility on this website
- You can email us at email@example.com
- You can still do Click & Collect, click here for more information
- We are still installing all our products, click here for more information
- If you have already purchased a product from us and it is booked for delivery, we will still be delivering it as planned.
- If you are ordering a product on our website, we can deliver and install it Monday to Friday (excludes bank holidays). Our staff will advise a delivery date for you.
- We appreciate your support during this difficult time and for supporting your local family business.